Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday fill in


1. Why do we have to clean toilets....I seriously need to teach the kids how to do this!

2. Shining my sink and doing a load of laundry a day are now habits.

3. I have a glass of wine just to my right.



4. I had never heard the phrase "need to get my drink on" and it totally makes me laugh.

***this is so funny if you have never seen it.....***

5. I hope I sleep all night instead of taking a kid back to their room (and falling asleep in their room) the way I always do.

6. How was I to know Livi would cut her hair this afternoon (oh yes she did....about two inches from her scalp in a little clump).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to garlic chicken pizza (it was yummy!), tomorrow my plans include birthday party for one of Will's classmates and planting some things in the yard and Sunday, I want to drumroll......sleep in and just enjoy the nice weather!

Friday fill in courtesy of the talented Janet...

9 comments:

Janet said...

oh no! Do we get to see a picture of Livi's hair cut?

tommie said...

for as much hair was on the chair at her desk, it doesn't look like that much out of her head.....



but we are going to be doing some planting and outside work this weekend, I'll get some shots.



She really wants to be a princess....with long flowing hair, so I was SHOCKED she cut her hair. But honestly, I expected her to do it before now!

gina said...

Yeah- all of my girls have done the haircutting bit- Brielle was the worst- she has a "tink" haircut when she was three because soooo much of her hair was missing in chunks. lol. gianna cut all of her bangs clear off when she was five because she didn't want bangs anymore. You should have seen THOSE growning back in. Shaye and Mackenna's were harmless little snips in comparison. :)


I've seen that clip before. Those guys are out of their minds. :)

Little Town Big Life said...

Tag! check my blog for details

Monogram Queen said...

I hope your week-end was a good one, what is it with kids and hair cutting? LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an adventure these kids are! Yes, as you know, it'ts totally normal for Livi to cut her hair - make an impact on her world, such as it is. Did you laugh... a little??

did you make the garlic chicken pizza? It sounds yummy!!

((hug))

amariaf2000 said...

Hope you had great weather like we did in NC! The weekend was great!! I chopped the side of my hair off on my 5th birthday...yes, there are pictures that I will not share just yet. And I do wish I had a glass of red wine right now so that I could be getting my drink on! ;-)

~angela

Joanna said...

Oh no not her cute hair!!

My boys about scalped themselves when they were little they cut it so short. Don't know why kids do that.

tavolini said...

oh no!! I cut my hair when I was little, too--cut off a whole pigtail. Needless to say, I looked quite odd for a few months ;)