Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weekly winners.....

Hosted by Sarcastic Mom....( with the new and improved updated link) The basic idea is that every Sunday bloggers post their best/favorite photos from the previous week. Here are my Weekly Winners:

The kids had fun playing with the dry ice that the Omaha Steaks were packed in. (I know you aren't supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, but leaving it off doesn't sound right..!) oh well, anyway....we played with it for a good thirty minutes until I realized it wasn't melting as quickly as I would like. We had already had our baths, so they were basically all ready to jump into bed....the only thing between them and sleep was a story! Why did I think getting them all wound up with dry ice was a good idea? Because this is something their dad would do. In fact, we have several sets of pictures of them playing in dry ice. So, I let them do it...with careful observation since one would most likely try to pick it up!

Other than that, not a whole lot of pics on the camera this week! I guess I should drag it out more this week.

Happy week, after tonight we are down to the single digits!!!!

17 comments:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

I love the close up one of his face!

All are great!

Anonymous said...

i don't know , i can tell that mike will be home soon cause the blogs are getting shorter. apparently you are preoccupied with the helpers. i feel jipped. lol. it won't be long now. e had a good birthday and she loved the guitar, thanks
m

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the series with the dry ice TOO COOL! (no pun intended)

Secret Agent Mama

Momisodes said...

How neat! I love the first with his cheeks full of air :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

9 days? 9 days? Are you estatic?

Great shots - who wouldn't want to mess with dry ice!

9 days!

maggie said...

Fun, fun, fun!!

Anonymous said...

The Only Thing I Know is...

Such fun shots! And who could pass up dry ice, eh?

tulipmom said...

The bottom left one is my favorite! Single digits ... hooray!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Doesn't everyone like playing with dry ice???? Its just so cool

Monogram Queen said...

I don't think i've ever saw dry ice for real, I feel cheated! LOL

MP said...

Oooo..you are a cool mom! I think it's great you let them investigate!! Great shots too!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Single digits is indeed exciting! Hope you are doing well!

Kellan said...

SINGLE DIGITS!!!! YIPPIE!

The pictures are great. I love the birdhouse! Have a good day and see you later. Kellan

Unknown said...

I can tell they are having a blast in these shots! How fun. :-) This is the kind of thing that kids remember when they're grown.

Yay! Single digits! :)

Libby said...

If there was such a thing as The Happy Single Digits Dance, you know I would be doing it!

The photos are really neat, they are having a ball, aren't they? Yum, Omaha Steaks are one of my favs. :)

Ashlee and Carey said...

I am getting so excited for you! I was with one of my best friends Shelly when her hubby was on tour and the excitement counting down the days was awesome! Everytime I look at your countdown, I get giggly for you!

Janet said...

LOL he looks like he's seen a scary monster!