Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tuesday with tommie


WHAT I’M READING: The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World ....pouring over all the food selections, character dining, etc. I am getting so excited!

WHAT I’M WATCHING: DVR'd Here Come the Newlyweds...love this show!

WHAT I’M LISTENING TO: the hum of my laptop. The babies are sleeping.

WHAT I’M WEARING: jammie pants, t-shirt, freshly washed face. It was hot today. We were outside quite a bit, so I was sticky. I can't like being sticky!

WHAT I’M EATING: nada, but we had grilled chicken and wild rice for dinner. That is one of my all time go-to meals. I can use the leftover chicken in some quesadillas soon. Yummy!

WHAT I’M ENJOYING: Husband made it home for dinner tonight. He has been working some long hours these past two weeks.


WHAT I’M SNIFFING: new dryer sheets I tried this last time...something lavender.


PS...several people asked me about my eyelashes in one of my tuesday with tommie posts. First off, I have VERY straight thin eyelashes. But my little secret that I have done every since I ever started wearing makeup...(some where along the same time I used a can of Aquanet on my hair!), I have heated up my eyelash curler with my hairdryer before I curl them. For the life of me, I can't remember who showed me this. After that, I use the mascara in the pink tube: blackest black. I have tried the waterproof, but I use the regular one.
Disclaimer here: this pic is taken pre-makeup. Not that I wear that much anyway!!

5 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Neat trick on the eyelashes, I'll have to try that. Mine are pretty straight too.

Being sticky is soo uncomfortable. It's been so hot here too.

On a limb with Claudia said...

ooh what a great tip! I will have to use that one for my eyelash curler. I always learn something from Tommie.

((hug))

I do love this post.

gina said...

That eyelash trick sounds scary. But not scarier than aquanet- lol. ;)

Corey~living and loving said...

you are rockin' the curled lashes girl. :) I'm too lazy to even care about my lashes...I just pull them all out when I'm stressed. sigh...I'm all sexy like that. LOL

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the eyelash tip. Will try it this week. I'm so jealous that you may have a Disney trip planned soon. I am a Disney freak. We have been to the World 3 times and Land this past Spring Break. A helpful website that I used for all of my planning was intercot.com. Check it out if you haven't already. Have a great week!