Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill In




Friday fill in questions are from Tamy at 3sidesofcrazy; thanks, Tamy since the talented Janet is recovering from surgery today. I do hope you are doing well Janet!


And...here we go!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting one kid or the other to break a bone, or at least something to require a visit to the ER. **ps,every post deserves a pic, so I had to throw in this "crazy face" pic. I do think this was the first crazy face pic we ever took (circa fall 2007). These started when Husband was deployed. I would take a pic of them for something, then they would say, "Let's do a crazy one for Dad!"

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person who is still a loser.

3. Ugh this makes my tummy ache just thinking about it is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.


4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy being cool and smacking flies. This Youtube video cracks me up. I do hope someone ran up with a baby wipe or some hand sanitizer after this.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine moisturizer and tinted sunscreen. I do this in the summer when I run out of my favorite makeup with sunscreen built in!

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without carbs or butter in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on some blogs , tomorrow my plans include movie and popcorn with the kids and Sunday, I want to take a big honking guess......sleep in!

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I love that video too. he is so real...I love the way he called it a "sucker" tee hee

On a limb with Claudia said...

gosh, I've never heard of tinted sunscreen. I so need lessons!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

LOL, I've never seen that video. Very funny!

Carbs and butter, NOTHING BEATS it. So yummy!