Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday Fill In


Do you see what I see?, originally uploaded by tommiea1.


And...here we go!

1. In 1992, I was *teaching in L-town America.



2. The trampoline (aka "the bounce in our house) brings * laughter and smiles. Since everyone needs a little bounce in their life, please listen to this video!

3. Do what you *can*, with what you *know now*, where you *are in your life*.

4. *Just where I am, but in a smaller pair of jeans* is where I'd like to be.

5. The trees and flowers are telling me *go grab a Kleenex. But I will take spring and pollen over dreary winter every single day!

6. *Laundry* that just keeps going on. *Though I can say I am finally caught up after all the spring break laundry.*

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to *garlic chicken pizza with the family*, tomorrow my plans include *planting some flowers and putting out the hanging baskets* and Sunday, I want to *sleep in and enjoy the sunshine*!

1 comment:

On a limb with Claudia said...

What? My jeans are so tight...? Where did you find this video? *applause* I laughed out loud. Congratulations on finishing the laundry - you have mad skills!