Tuesday, July 07, 2009

tuesday with tommie


Long time no post! We went to OH for the long fourth of July weekend. We had so much fun! Husband went to a bit of his twenty year reunion. We had some awesome fair food. Will rode the roller coaster twelve times. This picture of me and him was taken at the top of the ferris wheel. Right after I took this picture, he started freaking out since he thought I would drop my phone!


WHAT I’M READING: The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World ...still reading this. I got all of the reservations we wanted. There is one minor glitch, but it worked to our advantage!

WHAT I’M WATCHING: DVR'd Here Come the Newlyweds. Very cute show.




WHAT I’M LISTENING TO: just turned on Pandora. It played "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback. I love this song!!

"If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died"

WHAT I’M WEARING: shorts, t-shirt, freshly washed face

WHAT I’M EATING: nada, it is late. Had my favorite pasta for dinner though

WHAT I’M ENJOYING: having a working laptop cord. It had been delivered to my neighbor's house!

WHAT I’M SNIFFING: the Crystal Light lemonade I am drinking

No comments: