Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday 13- letter T

In keeping with the ABC of 2008, the letter T:

  1. Texas: we are leaving Texas in 13 days.
  2. Target: easily my favorite store to waste time in
  3. Thoughtful: I do think that I am....most of the time anyway.
  4. Taco Bell: burritos with no sour cream or onions, yummi-licious
  5. Tea-not a big tea drinker, but I do like a cardamon cinnamon one.
  6. Timeline: our moving timeline is moving right along, I booked the hotels for the different legs of the trip. The hotels all had outrageous fees for Josie. So I googled 'pet boarding'....here is where she will spend the first night of our trip: Chenal Pet Palace. I found another one similiar for the second leg!
  7. TJMaxx: love this place, but I really have to be in the mood to dig and shop. I usually come out with something great for super cheap.
  8. Thank you notes: big stickler for them, though at Christmas this last year we never got them out. Husband had just gotten home, and well, they didn't get sent out.
  9. Teacher: taught special ed for 12 years before kids.
  10. TV: rarely watch 'live' TV, it is usually a DVR'd show so I can speed through the commercials
  11. iTunes: tell me your favorite song you have gotten from there...looking for something good for my new Ipod.
  12. tommie: duh.....I do like my name, not too many girl tommie's out there.








13. Tag Heuer Aquaracer: my dream watch....seriously thinking about getting this watch for my big 4-0 in July.






15 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the watch and the new blog layout!

lisagh said...

I have a TAG and I love it. The one you show, with the pink face, is soooo cute!

I can't believe you're leaving TX in less than 2 weeks. We won't be in the same time zone any more :(

Janet said...

love that silver T!

How about Dancing Days by Led Zeppelin?

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Hmmmph, my google reader must be screwy because it says you just posted this 3 minutes ago (it's Thursday night at 10).

Annnnyways.

Itunes? 4 ipods and $650 later, my favorite song is Blackbird - the Sarah McLachlan version or the song Once by Glen Hansard. I'm a sap.

Melanie said...

Target' ~ I am the same way! LOVE the watch..hope you receive one!

Dea Felis said...

Just a heads-up: when I moved down here and had to stop at Ft Knox, I had to board my kitties in Louisville. The only boarding places in Knox last year were the vets, and they don't take in on the weekends. That said, I was reasonably impressed with the place I found (though they have a silly location). Here is a link, in case you need it later. Have a safe move! :D

http://www.petsuitesofamerica.com/location_louisville.asp

Beth Cotell said...

The watch is beautiful...would make a perfect 40th birthday gift!

Monogram Queen said...

I always love your Thursday letter posts!

IamDerby said...

Love the watch. Thats so pretty. I used to always wear a watch... until I got an insulin pump (stupid sucky diabetes) so now that I have that and it has the time I never ever wear watches. But if I did ... I would LOVE this one, so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I love the watch. I love a Tag watch. And you so totally deserve this beautiful watch - so totally and completely - for so many many reasons! GET THE WATCH.

God, I'm so bossy. I wonder if my inner oldest child is coming out. (shivering in horror)

Sorry I missed this yesterday. I'm with you in spirit! ((hug))

Monica said...

Did you like being a special ed teacher? It's one of my top choices when I go back to work.

-tnchick- said...

I love that watch!

I hope your move goes smoothly as possible, too!!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

TJ Maxx and Marshall's are two of my fav. places to dig too....just that lately there seems to be no time for digging...gawd! i havent shopped in ages now!!! i better start looting myself, if not my husband :D

Unknown said...

I love that Tag. I know I've said before that I want one too.

Hmmm, iTunes. Depends on your musical style. I just got 'Breathe in Breathe Out' by Mat Kearney and a few of the songs from Sarah McLachlan's Rarities, B-Sides and Other Stuff, Volume 2. I love browsing iTunes.

verabear said...

Sure a lot of interesting Ts about you. Enjoyed your TT :)