Tuesday, February 15, 2005

February 1, 2005

Hey there all! This has been a week chock full of laundry. It all started on Thursday morning with Will getting sick. I orginally thought I had given him spoiled milk....yep, that is right, Mother of the Year right here! He got really sick and that started the first load of laundry. The next day I got sick too......so I am thinking, maybe I wasn't feeding our child bad food, maybe it is the flu. Again, more loads of laundry......Then on Sunday, Mike got sick. Okay, now I am convinced I am not the bad mom on the block feeding rotten milk to her kid! Yeah, I am redeemed....sick as a dog....but redeemed. Livi is the only one that didn't get sick....but then again, all she gets is momma milk. So, finally, it is Monday evening, I am finally caught up on all the laundry, and we are all feeling much better. It made for a very long weekend!
Here is a picture of Mike and Livi. You can tell she isn't missing many meals. She is a wonderful little girl who sleeps from 6:30 or so until 8AM!! I start checking on her if she sleeps later than this. I haven't slept more than a six hour stretch since the summer 2002 (before being prego with Will).

Here is a picture of Will trying to eat salsa....we had some burritos or something Mexican for dinner. The salsa was sitting by my plate. After dinner, while I was cleaning up, he climbed onto my chair. He thought he would help himself. He got his spoon and scooped some up. It was mild, and he thought it was okay. He loves ketchup, so I thought he might like it. Again, I am grabbing my camera to capture these Kodak moments instead of running to his aid. But doesn't he look just adorable??

Well, I hope you all are having a great week....love and miss y'all!

No comments: